Armored NanoCore™ Micro Distribution is flexible and easy to handle. 250 micron fiber optic strands are utilized in a loose tube design allowing for a higher fiber strand count in a very small overall diameter cable. Each fiber strand is color coded for easy identification. Subunits with 12 strands are only 2mm in diameter. NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution cable is ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors where higher data rates are desired. Light-weight aluminum interlock armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal intra-building cable solution. Our armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS and REACH compliant. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA.
Indoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- RoHS & REACH compliant.
- All Multimode, and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
- Eliminates need for inner duct or conduit.
- Ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors.
- Aluminum interlock armor.
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification.
- Flexible and easy to handle.
- 2.0mm subunits are standard
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Applications
- Suitable for high-density installations like data centers, central offices and overall premises applications.
- For additional applications, visit the HCA website.
Fiber Distances by Application (conventional), pre-QSFP Release
Fiber Distances & Loss Budgets by Application (Based on QSFP Rev. 1 Specification Dec. 2006)
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Options
- Riser/LSZH cables available.
- OS2 optical fibers with enhanced bend-insensitive performance are available.
- Standard jacket colors are:
- Yellow: OS2
- Orange: OM1 & OM2
- Aqua: OM3 & OM4
- Note: Violet for OM4 is available
- OM4 optical fibers with extended 10 gigabit Ethernet distances are available.
- Enhanced bend insensitive OS2 optical fiber is available (ITU-T G.657.B3).
- Cables with 3.0 mm tubes are available.
- Steel interlock armor available.
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Features
|Overall Jacket||Low-smoke, flame-retardant thermoplastic|