NanoCore™ Dual-Jacket Micro Distribution offers 250 micron fiber optic strands in a loose tube design. Each fiber strand is color coded for easy identification. The cable features a dual jacket for added protection. Subunits with 12 strands are wrapped with a color-coded nylon binder. NanoCore™ cables are RoHS and REACH compliant. NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution cable is ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors where higher data rates are desired. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. For this construction, a low-smoke zero halogen jacket is utilized to provide the safety characteristics specific to a customer’s needs. Made in USA.
Low Smoke Zero Halogen Fiber Optic Cable
- OM2, OM3, & OM4 cables utilize Corning ClearCurve glass.
- 250 micron loose tube design allows for higher fiber strand counts in a smaller overall diameter cable
- Ideal for MT and MTP®/MPO style connectors
- No gel design makes installation quick, easy and clean
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification
- Color-coded binders separate fiber strands into bundles of 12
- Rugged dual-jacket design
- Flexible and easy to handle
- Lightweight, flexible Aramid yarns enhance strength
- Compliant To: -IEC 60332-3-24 (Flammability) -IEC 61034-2 (Low Smoke) -IEC 60754-1&2 (Non-Halogen)
- Cables with Improved Attenuation Available
- Cables with Extended 10 Gigabit Ethernet Support Distances Available
- Standard Colors are Yellow for Singlemode, Orange for Multimode and Teal for 10 Gigabit
NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution LSZH Loose Tube Cable Options
- Cables with improved attenuation available
- Standard colors are yellow for singlemode, orange for multimode and aqua for 10 Gigabit – other colors are available
- Enhanced OM4 cables with extended 10 gigabit distances are available.
- OM1 cables available
Fiber Distances by Application (conventional), pre-QSFP Release
Fiber Distances & Loss Budgets by Application (Based on QSFP Rev. 1 Specification Dec. 2006)