NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution offers 250 micron fiber optic strands in a loose tube design allowing for a higher fiber strand count in a very small overall diameter cable. Each fiber strand is color coded for easy identification. The cable is flexible and easy to handle and uses lightweight aramid yarns to enhance strength. NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution cable is ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors where higher data rates are desired. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA.
Indoor Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cable
- 250 micron Loose Tube Design Allows for Higher Fiber Strand Counts in a Smaller Overall Diameter Cable
- LSZH with OFNR rating enables use in riser-rated environments. Some constructions are now available with UL’s new LSHF listing. See Note under part number table.
- Halogen free design offers improved safety performance.
- Ideal for MTP®/MPO Style Connectors.
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification.
- Flexible and Easy to Handle
- Lightweight, Flexible Aramid Yarns Enhance Strength
- When necessary, color-coded binders separate fiber strands into bundles of 12.
Loose Tube Cable Applications
- 10, 40 & 100 gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Channel
Fiber Distances by Application (conventional), pre-QSFP Release
Fiber Distances & Loss Budgets by Application (Based on QSFP Rev. 1 Specification Dec. 2006)
Loose Tube Cable Features
- Standard jacket colors are:
Orange: OM1 & OM2
Aqua: OM3 & OM4
Note: Erika Violet for OM4 is available
- 16 Fiber colors are available.
- OS2 optical fibers with enhanced bend-insensitive performance are available.
|Overall Jacket||Flame-retardant thermoplastic|