- UL Style: 1571
- UL Voltage Rating: 30 Volts
- UL Temp: 80°C
Hookup Wire Features
- Suitable for termination with JST and other connector manufacturers.
- Multiple Gauges Available
- Various Colors Available Upon Request
Hookup Wire Description
Insulated hook-up wire, consisting of 1 conductor, unshielded and unjacketed.
Hookup Wire Applications
- Ideal for Wire Harnesses
- Point to Point Terminations
- Power limited Applications
- Internal wiring of Electronic Equipment.
Hookup Wire RoHS Eco-Friendly Index
Hitachi Cable America is making every effort to provide Lead free and Cadmium free products to help protect our environment. To this end Hitachi Cable America, Inc. has adopted RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) as its standard. Hitachi’s website Eco-Index is designed to inform the interested user of contents of various restricted or banned elements in terms of parts per million. In most cases, the numbers stated are from actual lab tests using the acid digestion method, considered to be the most severe measurement of analyzing content of restricted and banned elements. It is Hitachi’s goal to be 100% compliant to European RoHS, including the removal of the Deca-BDE exemption dated July 1, 2008.