- UL Style: 10064
- UL Voltage Rating: 30 Volts
- UL Temp: 105°C
Hookup Wire Features
- Insulation material is ETFE, with excellent mechanical and electrical properties as well as good chemical resistance.
- Appliance Wiring Material Standard UL 758
- With such a thin layer of insulation, this hookup wire is suitable for termination to JST 0.8mm pitch IDC type connectors
- ETFE, a copolymer of ethylene and tetrafluoretheylene is a high temperature resin. ETFE offers superior mechanical properties, excellent chemical resistance, a high temperature melting point of 500 F (260C) and a dielectric constant of 2.6 that does not vary with changing frequencies and temperature.
- Various Colors Available Upon Request
Hookup Wire Description
ETFE insulated hook-up wire, consisting of 1 conductor, unshielded and unjacketed.
Hookup Wire Applications
- The very small OD of this ETFE insulated wire is ideal for internal wiring and point to point connections in the interior of small electronics devices, medical equipment and test fixtures
Hookup Wire RoHS Eco-Friendly Index
Hitachi Cable America is making every effort to provide Lead free and Cadmium free products to help protect our environment. To this end Hitachi Cable America, Inc. has adopted RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) as its standard. Hitachi’s website Eco-Index is designed to inform the interested user of contents of various restricted or banned elements in terms of parts per million. In most cases, the numbers stated are from actual lab tests using the acid digestion method, considered to be the most severe measurement of analyzing content of restricted and banned elements. It is Hitachi’s goal to be 100% compliant to European RoHS, including the removal of the Deca-BDE exemption dated July 1, 2008.